We know Technology Acceleration
Take Advantage of New Technologies
What exactly is technology acceleration? Technology acceleration is typically product development and design, commercialization management, product testing and validation. It is also in learning about and understanding new technologies, such as Additive Manufacturing. It is the activities related to the introduction and growth of a product or technology life cycle, as seen in the figure to the right.
Our manufacturing and engineering consultants bring an experienced outside perspective to your organization. Each member of our team has a background in manufacturing. We have experience across a variety of functions, including multiple engineering disciplines. We work with you to develop a customized process to accelerate short-term results and build a solid foundation to support future growth.
As part of the University of Dayton Research Institute, FASTLANE has direct access to:
- Resources who excel in U.S. in Funded Materials Research
- Resources who are ranked in the top 2 in Ohio for Engineering and Physical Science Research
- Over 600 research staff plus 280+ students plus 80+ faculty
- 218,000 square feet of facilities including laboratories and event space
But, don’t let all of that scare you. We are here to serve small manufacturers. We help to make technology acceleration affordable.
FASTLANE can assist with:
- Additive Manufacturing / Rapid Prototype
- Artificial Intelligence (Machine Learning)
- Augmented Reality / Virtual Reality
- Corrosion / Erosion/ Coating
- Material Characterization / Testing
- Product Design / Development
- Reverse Engineering
- Sensor / Controls / Electronics
- Software Development
- Structural Testing / Validation / Failure Analysis
Contact us to find out how we can help!