Business Development Lead & Manufacturing Growth Specialist
Mary R. Miller is a Manufacturing Growth Specialist at FASTLANE. Mary acts as unbiased adviser helping manufacturers to be more competitive. She moves quickly to find solutions through leveraging the right resources and removing barriers to deliver results.
Mary has more than 20 years of experience in a variety of industries including component and capital equipment manufacturing, professional engineering services, operations management and contracting. She has held positions ranging from application engineer to chief operating officer, allowing her to work with all levels of an organization. Mary has a Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering from GMI/Kettering University, an MBA and a Small Business Coaching Certification. Mary has won $325,000 in Advanced Manufacturing Program Grant Awards (2015 and 2016) and has helped a number of local manufacturers with a multitude of projects.
Skills & Expertise:
- Problem solving consulting & training (i.e. RCCA, DOE, FMEA)
- Internal auditor – ISO9100:2015, AS9100 Rev D and ISO17025
- Assessments (i.e. organizational, leveraging technical capabilities for growth)
- Maintenance, metrology and service management
- ERP systems/process improvement
- Leadership advising
- Speaking and workshop facilitation