Coronavirus Information for Manufacturers
The Coronavirus pandemic is an extraordinary challenge for all of us. Manufacturing is essential to our U.S. economy and our employees are the lifeblood of our businesses. Please know that our thoughts are with you as you determine how you will navigate the next few weeks.
We will continue to update the list of resources available as we receive new information.
Hand Sanitizer Concerns
As we return to work, the Ohio Department of Health (Ohio COVID-19 Checklist) recommends having hand sanitizer and other sanitizing products readily available for employees and customers. Please be aware that many of the hand sanitizers are categorized as a flammable liquid. Please consider ensuring your place of work complies with the guidelines listed below.
- Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Notice Of Enforcement Discretion Regarding Transportation Of Certain Sanitizing And Disinfecting Materials During The Coronavirus Disease 2019 (Covid-19) Public Health Emergency
- Federal Drug Administration (FDA)
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- Ohio Fire Codes
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)