Introduction to Collaborative Robots Workshop
Unlike the robots that require a separate space away from humans, collaborative robots, sometimes called cobots, are robots that physically interact with humans sharing the same workspace.
FASTLANE is excited to host Allied Automation as we collaborate to present workshops to support the manufacturers across our region. In this three hour workshop you will learn the benefits and potential applications for collaborative robotics and flexible automation and how this can help you with your business.
Registration is required and space is limited to 25 people for each session.
April 30, 2019
Morning Session: is now FULL
Afternoon Session: 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Please note: This is a manufacturing event.
All of the NAICS codes below are welcome to attend:
- Manufacturing: 31, 32, or 33
- R&D: 541711 – 541719
- Metal Service Centers and Other Metal Merchant Wholesalers: 423510
- Packing and Crating: 488991
- Engineering Services: 541330
- Testing Laboratories: 541380
- Packaging and Labeling Services: 561910
- Commercial and Industrial Machinery and Equipment (except Automotive and Electronic) Repair and Maintenance: 811310
Allied Automation was founded by Greg Dill in 1981 and has been committed to the cutting edge ever since, partnering with world-class brands to offer the best products and systems around. Allied Automation, headquartered in Indianapolis, is a leader in high technology based manufacturing solutions. Serving the Midwest, Allied Automation is a trusted leader for some of the most advanced solutions available, partnering with innovative manufacturers such as Mitsubishi Electric, Universal Robots, Festo and Balluff to offer the best products around.