Be an Airbus Supplier
Essentials of Airbus 3-Day Training
The Airbus Group Procurement Academy and AirBusiness Academy have launched Be an Airbus Supplier, a seminar which provides an overview of the Airbus organization, the general requirements and processes for the entire Airbus supply chain (Tier one, sub tiers, potential entrants, new and existing suppliers from all management levels).
After attending Be an Airbus Supplier, you will know the essentials of Airbus requirements fulfilling the aeronautic regulations and be able to build and prepare key milestones in order to be compliant with Airbus contractual requirements. You will also be able to implement or enhance your processes and organization in order to meet Airbus supplier expectations.
The training will cover
- The history of aeronautics and regulations
- Why the Airbus general requirements
- How to prepare the early development phase of the contract
- What are the key and critical milestones during the middle of industrialization
- How to get ready for the entry into service and sustain performance
- Get an overview of Airbus assessment and monitoring and control process
Who should attend?
- Quality, Supply Chain, Business Development Manager
- Current Tier 1 and sub-tier suppliers to Airbus dealing with flying and non-flying aircraft related parts linked to Airframe, Material, Cabin & Cargo, Propulsion and Equipment & Systems
- Potential suppliers invited to respond to Airbus Call for Tenders or those already involved in the process
Normally priced at $2 400
But, thanks to the Ohio MEP offsetting the cost
We are able to offer this training for only $650!
November 12 – 14, 2019
9:00am – 5:00pm
Registration is limited to 18 attendees